Studio Workshop Assistants
Our Los Angeles South Bay design and build studio is looking for part time Studio Workshop Assistants. The ideal candidate should be energetic, motivated and highly organized. Being local to the South Bay area is preferred. This job has amazing growth potential and ideal for the candidate who is willing to do the work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchasing and coordination
- Retrieve and deliver purchased items and materials (most runs will be in the LA, Southbay, and Orange County areas)
- Utilizes technology and software to perform assigned purchasing tasks
- Enters, tracks and reports purchasing transactions
- Shipping and tracking
- Inventory tracking
- General office and shop maintenance
- Light data entry
- Knowledge of tools, hardware, and machinery is a plus
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of purchasing fundamentals
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Must have your own well running vehicle with a valid driver's license, up to date auto insurance, clean driving record and the ability to drive on the freeway
- Ability to drive large vehicles (ie. delivery, box, stake bed and pickup trucks) is preferred
- Some lifting may be required
- Experience with vendor management is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (mainly Excel)
This position has the potential to lead to additional opportunities within the company.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Send us an email by clicking the button below. Please, include your resume.