Rhino 3D Modeler
Our fast growing design/build studio, specializing in creative technology solutions in entertainment, marketing & product development, has an opening for a talented Rhino5 3D artist for modeling. You'll be working closely with our team of in-house developers, designers, animators and builders to create polished and engaging 3D models for various projects.
In addition to your digital skill set, you must also possess knowledge and experience in physical construction/fabrication. Understanding the relationship between these two worlds is key to your success in this company.
Candidates must reside in the Los Angeles area and be willing to work on-site at our South Bay Studio.
- Must be fluent in the following programs:
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- A portfolio with relevant work samples and resume with references.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following programs is required, although general knowledge of all the programs is a plus:
- T-Splines for Rhino
- Key Shot
- AutoCAD or VectorWorks
- CNC machining experience or aptitude/drive to learn.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite is preferred: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a contract position with potential to transition as a full time employee. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Send us an email by clicking the button below. Please, include your resume and portfolio.